1. What is callback?
After you submit callback request(which requires only minimum internet traffic), your phone number will get a call first, after you pick up the call, our system will direct the call to the destination party. The APP no longer participates in the call process once the callback request is submitted, that said, the call does not require any internet access once started.
2. Why use callback?
1) If you have no good internet access, you should use callback
2) If you expect superior voice quality, you may use callback
3. How is callback charged?
A callback includes two calls, one to your phone number, another to the destination number. Both calls are charged with callback rates.
For example, if you are in USA , you want to call India number using callback, in this case, the first call is to your US number, the second call is to the India number, the total cost would be the sum of the cost of the first and the second call. Also, please note that when you use Callback, your phone company may charge you for incoming calls.
[How to Initiate a Callback]
1. Tap "Set Callback Phone No. List" in "More" tab, add and select the phone number with which you want to receive call
2. Select country and enter destination phone number in "Keypad" view, tap "Callback" button to initiate a callback
3. Wait for incoming call which will be sent to your phone number you set in callback number list
4. The incoming call will be directed to the destination number